Rosemary Brighten and Regenerating Face Wash
Martin Rosemary Cleansing Facial Cleanser contains a variety of plant extracts such as rosemary extract, mother chrysanthemum extract, etc., deeply cleanses the skin, eliminate the buildup of grime and dead skin that can cause acne and blackheads. With this special formula, it helps improve your skins moisture absorption, leaves the skin smooth and fully hydrated while increasing your skins elasticity, giving your face a smoother and healthier appearance.
· Net Weight: 120 ml
· Skin type: All
1. Deeply cleanses dirt from pores, eliminates oil, balances dryness and helps moisturize your skin.
2. Special formula for men, keeps your face oily and shine free, leaves the skin smooth and fully hydrated.
3. Contains variety of plant extracts, gentle clean your face while helps clear and unclog pores, breakouts, and blemishes.
4. The patented ingredient "CalmYang" has excellent soothing and repairing effect on the skin, help you improve and maintain the appearance and overall health of your skin.
5. Contains salicylic acid which helps prevent and reduce acne inflammation, purifying blackheads, improve your skins moisture absorption, brighten and whitening your skin.
Take small amount of cleanser on your hand, add few drops of water and make foaming, apply foaming cleanser evenly to your face and gently massage your face, rinse off with water.
Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Castoryl Maleate, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Methylparaben, Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, EDTA tetrasodium, polyethylene glycol-14M, polyquaternium-7, tocopherol (vitamin E), Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene glycol, methyl isothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide