Rosemary Brighten and Regenerating Moisturizer
MARTIN Rosemary Brightening and Regenerating Moisturizer has selected seven plant extracts, including Rosemary Leaf Extract and Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract to deeply moisturize and nourish skin and keeping your skin looking bright and full of vitality. Delicate and light, non-greasy texture can be absorbed by skin without clogging pores. The moisturizer can effectively improve rough skin and supplement moisture to restore healthy skin condition when using it regularly. Skin-friendly lecithin can form an invisible protective film on the skin surface to maintain moisture, provide care and resist external damage.
• Net Weight: 50 ml
• Skin type: All
1. Deeply moisturize and nourish skin and keeping your skin looking bright and full of vitality.
2. Contains variety herbal extracts and non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth and hydrate rough, dry skin.
3. With special formula help brighten, tone, and tighten the appearance of skin.
4. Help soothes fine lines and wrinkles for a more radiant, firmer and younger-looking skin.
5. Camellia Sinensis (GREEN TEA) Leaf Extract nourishes the skin and defends against environmental aggressors to skin.
After cleansing and toning in the morning and evening, apply an appropriate amount of the moisturizer to the palm and apply evenly on your face, then gently massage until absorbed.
Recommended to use twice a day, Morning and evening, dry skin can be increased the frequency of use.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, BHT, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethiconol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract